"This grilled salmon has a wonderful flavor from the simple seasonings," says Carma Blosser. "It is actually the only way I like salmon."—Carma Blosser, Livermore, Colorado
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Liquid Smoke, optional
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Curried Salmon in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p21
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Curried Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2013
"This is a great recipe for salmon. I roasted the salmon instead of grilling, however and it was really fantastic. I did not use the liquid smoke, though."