- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Liquid Smoke, optional
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Curried Salmon
Sort By :
"This is a great recipe for salmon. I roasted the salmon instead of grilling, however and it was really fantastic. I did not use the liquid smoke, though."
"It was very easy to prepare just for one salmon fillet."