Grilled Country-Style Ribs for 2 Recipe
These hearty marinated ribs are precooked in the microwave and finished on the grill. They turn out moist and tender with a great smoky flavor! —Sue Benning, Menasha, Wisconsin
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in country-style pork ribs (1-1/2 inches thick and 14 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 cup mixture for basting. Pour remaining mixture into a large resealable plastic bag; add the ribs. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade; place ribs and remaining water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 10-15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 3. Drain ribs. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 565 calories, 34g fat (9g saturated fat), 151mg cholesterol, 2764mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 52g protein .
Reviews for Grilled Country-Style Ribs for 2
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2011
"This was very tasty"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC