Grilled Country Ribs Recipe
I never made barbecued ribs until I moved to the South. Now I have learned how to fix 'em tender and finger lickin' good. Everyone loves the tasty sticky sauce on these ribs. They're my favorite entree, served with slaw and baked beans.
- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place ribs in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, 1-1/2 hours or until no longer pink.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Drain ribs. Grill, covered, over indirect low heat 45 minutes, turning once. Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 490 calories, 28 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 734 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Country Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC