Grilled Country Ribs Recipe
- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place ribs in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, 1-1/2 hours or until no longer pink.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Drain ribs. Grill, covered, over indirect low heat 45 minutes, turning once. Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 490 calories, 28g fat (8g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 734mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Grilled Country Ribs
"Made these for my family tonight!. Fall off the bone delicious and tasty sauce!!"
"This is a delicious rib recipe. There is a lot of flavor in the sauce and the meat is tender and juicy."