- Brush hens and grapefruit slices with oil mixture; sprinkle hens with
- salt. Grill hens, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or
- until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, grill grapefruit slices for 2-3 minutes on each side or
- until heated through. Serve with hens. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 hen half with 1 grapefruit slice equals 519 calories, 38 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.