Grilled Corn with Thyme Recipe
The simple addition of thyme and lemon juice brings a unique flavor to corn. Grilled in the husks, the kernels are moist and tender. —Frieda Bliesner, Adell, Wisconsin
- 4 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Combine the remaining ingredients; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Place in a Dutch oven; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
- 2. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ear of corn equals 199 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Corn with Thyme
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC