Grilled Corn with Dill Recipe
- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Soak the corn in cold water for 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the butter, chives, dill, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper; set aside.
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Spread each ear of corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn with Dill in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p41
Reviews for Grilled Corn with Dill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2010
My family loved this grilled corn there was none left and had a lot of people ask for the recipe. it was a hit at our BBQ
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Sweet Corn Recipes >