I like to peel the husks back and rub ears of sweet corn with delicious dill butter before putting them on the grill. The butter melts over the golden kernels as the corn steams inside the husk. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 22 Ways to Eat Corn on the Cob This Summer
- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat remaining ingredients until blended.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Spread corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn with Dill in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p41
Reviews for Grilled Corn with Dill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2010
"My family loved this grilled corn there was none left and had a lot of people ask for the recipe. it was a hit at our BBQ"