Grilled Corn with Chive Butter Recipe
When our son was young, corn was the only vegetable he'd eat. My husband and I soon got bored with the simple salt and butter topping, so I stirred in some lemon juice and chives.—Sue Kirsch, Eden Pairie, Minnesota
- 6 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Soak corn in cold water for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the butter, chives, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Brush with butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- 2. Grill corn, uncovered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC