Grilled Corn with Chive Butter Recipe
- 6 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Soak corn in cold water for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the butter, chives, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Brush with butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, uncovered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Corn with Chive Butter(9)
Sort By :
My family loves grilled corn and everyone liked the addition of the chives.
This definitely put a spin on grilled corn! Make sure that you make some extra Chive Butter for later. I loved this recipe! Will definitely be putting this in my recipe book!
I wrapped the corn in foil to make the preparation faster & easier & it turned out delicious!
I wrapped the corn in foil instead of re-wrapping it in the husks, and it turned out fine. Very tender, moist and flavorful! Yum!
Excellent!! Soaked the corn in the husks for one hour. Then, cleaned the corn of the husk and silk. Placed on aluminum foil on the gas grill. Continuously brushing with the butter mixture, and rotating the corn until finished. Absolutely superb!!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >