Grilled Corn with Bloody Mary Butter Recipe
At the peak of the season, sweet corn makes a regular appearance on our dinner table. Basted with this unique, slightly spicy, spread makes it a real treat.
- 1/2 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; cook and stir until butter is melted.
- 2. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning and basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 133 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Corn with Bloody Mary Butter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC