Grilled Corn with Bloody Mary Butter
At the peak of the season, sweet corn makes a regular appearance on our dinner table. Basted with this unique, slightly spicy, spread makes it a real treat.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; cook and
- stir until butter is melted.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until
- tender, turning and basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ear of corn equals 133 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.