- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divded
- 1 large sweet red pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Remove husks from corn; brush corn and sweet red pepper with 2 teaspoons oil. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place corn over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- Grill red pepper over indirect medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until tender. Cool.
- Cut corn from cobs and dice the sweet red pepper; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the onion, jalapenos, lime juice, salt and remaining oil; toss to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Grilled Corn Salsa in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p45
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Grilled Corn Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review