Grilled Corn Relish Recipe
This colorful relish is a great way to get kids to eat their veggies. It's an instant upgrade for hot dogs! —Ellen Riley, Birmingham, AL
- 1 large sweet red pepper
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 5 tablespoons honey Dijon vinaigrette, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cut red pepper lengthwise in half; remove seeds. Grill red pepper and corn, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until tender, turning and basting occasionally with 3 tablespoons vinaigrette.
- 2. Remove corn from cobs and chop red pepper; transfer to a small bowl. Add green onions, pepper, salt and remaining vinaigrette; toss to combine. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 42 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch
Reviews for Grilled Corn Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC