Seasoned with cilantro, this easy-to-prepare corn on the cob is sure to be a standout at your Labor Day picnic. Wrapping the corn in foil helps lock in the flavors. -Kara De la vega, Suisun City, California
- 12 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak corn in cold water for 1 hour. Drain and pat dry.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, beat the butter and sugar; spread over corn.
- On a shallow plate, combine the cilantro, salt and pepper. Roll corn in mixture until lightly coated.
- Wrap each ear in heavy-duty foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn on the Cob in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p37
Reviews for Grilled Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review