- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 20 small fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a disposable foil pan. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes; stir. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Corn Medley
"Made this weekend along with a smoke brisket, this was a great compliment to the brisket. Our friends could not get enough and my husband and I loved it. We were able to use some of our squash both zucchini and yellow squash from our garden. We like things a little spicy, so we added a serrano pepper as well a little red onion. Fantastic recipe, I highly recommend and think it would be great even without the added extras."
"I couldn't remember what kind of dressing this called for when I was at the store so I got balsamic vinegar. I also added grape tomatoes & summer squash. My husband loved it!! We like vinegar based food anyway so I knew I couldn't go wrong. I WILL try it with caesar dressing though. I believe you should try recipes as written, then tweak if you like."
"Easy to make, a total mess to try to eat."