Who knew a store-bought dressing could add so much flavor? This medley tastes delightful with garden-fresh veggies. Feel free to sub in your favorites and let the grill and the dressing do the rest! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 20 small fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a disposable foil pan. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes; stir. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn Medley in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p31
Reviews for Grilled Corn Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review