Grilled Corn in Husks Recipe
- 4 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Combine the butter and parsley; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with string. Soak in cold water for 20 minutes; drain.
- 2. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning often. Serve with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 ear of corn (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 196 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Corn in Husks
"Delicious and different. I served this with the Spicy barbecued Chicken in the same issue."
"Though the corn was very tender after grilling, I found that buttering and seasoning the ears before soaking caused all the butter and seasonings to rinse away. I would definitely save this step for after grilling."