Grilled Corn in Husks
Seasoned with butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley, Grilled Corn in Husks is especially good. Be sure to give the ears a long soak before putting them on the grill. Hot off the grate, the kernels are moist and tender with a wonderful, sweet flavor.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + soaking Grill: 20 min.
- 4 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove
- silk. Combine the butter and parsley; spread over corn. Rewrap corn
- in husks and secure with string. Soak in cold water for 20 minutes;
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until
- tender, turning often. Serve with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ear of corn (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 196 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.