Seasoned with butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley, Grilled Corn in Husks is especially good. Be sure to give the ears a long soak before putting them on the grill. Hot off the grate, the kernels are moist and tender with a wonderful, sweet flavor.
- 4 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Combine the butter and parsley; spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with string. Soak in cold water for 20 minutes; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning often. Serve with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn in Husks in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p15
Reviews for Grilled Corn in Husks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review