- 6 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Cut corn from cobs. In a large skillet, saute the onion and jalapeno in butter for 2-3 minutes or until almost tender. Add corn and garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and chili powder. Stir in cheese and corn mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Sprinkle with olives and green onions; serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Grilled Corn Dip
Sort By :
I used frozen corn and it was very delicious, would like to make again trying out the grilled corn in recipe.
Wow, this is really good. I left out the olives but otherwise kept everything the same.
Really liked this different way to use corn. Being a Midwesterner, we have to have our corn! Added a little parmesan to it. Thanks
This was good, but we would use less mayo and more jalapenos when making it again.
Made a half recipe using 2.5 cups of canned corn (skipped the grilling part because we don't have a grill or corn on the cob). Used less jalapeno so my three year old could eat it. Very good on salty chips; otherwise would need salt.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >