Grilled Corn and Peppers Recipe
"Every Fourth of July, we invite friends to our houseboat for a cookout," writes Cindy Williams of Fort Myers, Florida. "We always have corn on the cob prepared this way, and everyone loves it. The onions and peppers add fantastic flavor to the sweet ears of corn."
- 3 cups Italian salad dressing
- 8 large ears fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- 4 medium green peppers, julienned
- 4 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 2 medium red onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1. Place salad dressing in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Add corn, peppers and onions; turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place vegetables in a grill pan or disposable foil pan with holes punched in the bottom. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes or until corn is tender, turning frequently. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 145 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Grilled Corn and Peppers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC