Grilled Corn and Peppers Recipe
"Every Fourth of July, we invite friends to our houseboat for a cookout," writes Cindy Williams of Fort Myers, Florida. "We always have corn on the cob prepared this way, and everyone loves it. The onions and peppers add fantastic flavor to the sweet ears of corn."
- 3 cups Italian salad dressing
- 8 large ears fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- 4 medium green peppers, julienned
- 4 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 2 medium red onions, sliced and separated into rings
- Place salad dressing in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Add corn, peppers and onions; turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place vegetables in a grill pan or disposable foil pan with holes punched in the bottom. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes or until corn is tender, turning frequently. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn and Peppers in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p14
Reviews for Grilled Corn and Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review