Grilled Club Sandwiches Recipe
"When it comes to fixing simple meals for two, this hearty club stacks up as a winner," assures Robin Boynton of Harbor Beach, Michigan. Her sizable sandwich-which can easily be halved to serve one-is piled high with deli meats, tomatoes and cheese.
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 4 slices French bread
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 thin slices deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. Combine mayonnaise and barbecue sauce; spread over one side of each slice of bread. Top two slices with half of the cheese; layer with ham, tomato, turkey and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwiches with butter. In a skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until bread is lightly browned on both sides. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 525 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1804mg sodium, 78g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Club Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC