Grilled Citrus Salmon Recipe
This is a great recipe for summer entertaining. The orange and lemon add a bright burst of fresh citrus flavor. —Linda Schend, Kenosha, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds each)
- orange or lemon slices, optional
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste every 5 minutes with citrus mixture. Garnish with orange or lemon slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
6 ounces cooked salmon equals 530 calories, 40 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC