This is a great recipe for summer entertaining. The orange and lemon add a bright burst of fresh citrus flavor. —Linda Schend, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds each)
- orange or lemon slices, optional
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste every 5 minutes with citrus mixture. Garnish with orange or lemon slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Citrus Salmon in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Citrus Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review