- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place skin
- side down on grill. Grill salmon, covered, over medium-hot heat or
- broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Baste with reserved
- marinade. Grill or broil 5-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork, basting frequently.
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. Serve
- with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece of salmon with 1/4 cup sauce) equals 329 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now