Grilled Cilantro Pork Tenderloin
I found this recipe in a magazine, then added extra cumin and mustard to satisfy my family's taste for spicy foods. I like to serve this tender grilled pork frequently.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. In a large Ziploc® Fresh
- Shield® Double Zipper Storage Bag, combine the first seven
- ingredients; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot
- heat, for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.