Grilled Cilantro Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I found this recipe in a magazine, then added extra cumin and mustard to satisfy my family's taste for spicy foods. I like to serve this tender grilled pork frequently.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1. Prepare grill for indirect heat. In a large Ziploc® Fresh Shield® Double Zipper Storage Bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat, for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Cilantro Pork Tenderloin
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2016
"This was a very good marinated pork roast. If you are looking for something a little different with a unique flavor this is a great recipe to try. My husband really liked the sweetness."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC