- for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Grill pork, covered, over
- medium heat for 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°,
- turning occasionally and brushing with glaze during the last 10
- minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked pork equals 285 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.