Grilled Chipotle Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 2. For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in the orange juice, water, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and chili powder until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally and brushing with glaze during the last 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounces cooked pork equals 285 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Chipotle Tenderloin
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.