- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in the orange juice, water, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and chili powder until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, brushing occasionally with glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Grilled Chipotle Tenderloin
Sort By :
"My fiance really loved this. I was really pushed for time, so it didn't marinate as long as I would have liked. However, it was still a great dish. I increased the chipotle hot sauce in the glaze for a bit more kick. Also, next time I make it, I will omit the Dijon mustard in the marinade and increase the brown sugar in the glaze."