- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients; chill until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooden
- skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with
- cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with
- Yield: about 5 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 shrimp with 1 teaspoon sauce equals 27 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.