- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or shredded lettuce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Slice chicken into strips.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p17
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 5, 2012
"This is a Fajita...... not a wrap and not a burito and is not original in any way. But always good!"