My grandmother gave me this recipe, which I lightened up. My children loved it when they were little, and now my grandchildren ask for it when they come over. The peaches are delicious hot off the grill. -Linda McCluskey of Cullman, Alabama
- 1 cup peach spreadable fruit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 8 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with some of the reserved glaze. Transfer to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Grill peaches cut side down for 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning and basting every 2 minutes with remaining glaze. Serve with chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken with Peaches in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken with Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review