- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons peach or orange gelatin
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in gelatin powder and peach; mix well until gelatin powder is dissolved. Set aside 1 cup for serving.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with some of the remaining peach sauce. Continue grilling for 6-8 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning several times. Serve with the reserved peach sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken with Peach Sauce
"Delicious and sweet. Husband and daughter who normally do not like chicken breast recipes, both loved this one!"
"This was great, a slightly sweet glaze and sauce for a good flavor with few calories. One oif my kids thought it was a bit dry but I am just learning to grill so I will try again. Personally i loved it!"
"Excellent Recipie. Serve the sauce warm for best results."