- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons peach or orange gelatin
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in gelatin powder and peach; mix well until gelatin powder is dissolved. Set aside 1 cup for serving.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with some of the remaining peach sauce. Continue grilling for 6-8 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning several times. Serve with the reserved peach sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken with Peach Sauce
Sort By :
Delicious and sweet. Husband and daughter who normally do not like chicken breast recipes, both loved this one!
This was great, a slightly sweet glaze and sauce for a good flavor with few calories. One oif my kids thought it was a bit dry but I am just learning to grill so I will try again. Personally i loved it!
Excellent Recipie. Serve the sauce warm for best results.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Peaches >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >