- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until juices run clear.
- In a nonstick saucepan, combine the cream, wine or broth, onion,
- garlic, mushroom mixture and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil,
- stirring occasionally. Combine cornstarch and cold water until
- smooth; stir into cream sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Drain spaghetti; top with chicken and
- sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 3/4 cup sauce and 3/4 cup spaghetti equals 496 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 595 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now