Looking for something to jazz up picnics or summer luncheons? Look no further! These tropical delights will dazzle guests and have them coming back for more. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recommended: 45 Surprising Foods You Can (and Should!) Grill
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place onion in a grill wok or basket; brush with oil. Grill chicken and onion, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear and onion is tender. When cool enough to handle, chop chicken and onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the grapes, mango, walnuts, mayonnaise, tarragon, chicken and onion. Place 1 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with spinach. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p9
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2010
"Good. More prep than indicated, especially cutting up the fresh mango."
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2010
"Delicious! I substituted avocado for the mango. This one will get a regular rotation at our summertime supper table!"