- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place onion in a grill wok or basket; brush with oil. Grill chicken and onion, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear and onion is tender. When cool enough to handle, chop chicken and onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the grapes, mango, walnuts, mayonnaise, tarragon, chicken and onion. Place 1 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with spinach. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps
Sort By :
My husband who doesn't even like mango thinks these wraps are yummy. All of our kids like it too. It's easy to grill the chicken and onion ahead of time too and mix later.
Good. More prep than indicated, especially cutting up the fresh mango.
Delicious! I substituted avocado for the mango. This one will get a regular rotation at our summertime supper table!