- In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- until ready to use.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat
- for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. When cool enough to handle, cut chicken into slices.
- Divide salad greens among four serving plates. Top each with chicken,
- blueberries and oranges. Whisk vinaigrette and drizzle over salads;
- sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 430 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.