Perfect for two, this pretty entree salad features strips of hearty grilled chicken. Tomato, dried cranberries, olives and walnuts add wonderful flavor to each forkful.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Divide salad greens between two serving plates; top with tomato, cranberries, cheese, olives, onions and walnuts. Slice chicken; arrange over salads. Serve with Italian dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p31
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review