- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices rye bread
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Place chicken on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray; grill for 3-4 minutes or until juices run clear. Place a slice of cheese on each of the two bread slices. Slice chicken; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut and remaining cheese and bread.
- Spread butter over both sides of sandwiches. Cook on indoor grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Reubens in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p17
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Reubens
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review