- stream. Set aside.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat
- for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Grill
- buns, covered, for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over cut side of bun bottoms. Layer
- with chicken, provolone cheese and roasted red peppers. Spread pesto
- over cut side of bun tops; place over sandwiches. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now