- 1 cup uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with lemon-pepper.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cut into 1-in. cubes.
- Drain pasta. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, broccoli, red pepper, red onion, salad dressing, cheese and lemon juice; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p27
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2010
It's ok, nothing great. There are so many other salad recipes similar to this only with more flavor that I would not recommend this one.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilled Salads >