- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; set
- aside. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers
- and cheese; divide among eight plates. Cut chicken into bite-size
- pieces; place over salad. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 380 calories, 31 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.