Grilled Chicken Dinner Recipe
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half (8 ounces)
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, peas and/or green beans)
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1. Place chicken in the center of a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Place vegetables around chicken. Sprinkle with soup mix. Top with soup. Fold foil around vegetables and chicken and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 50-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 590 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 2004mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 7g fiber), 48g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Dinner
"We slightly experimented with this recipe. Used cream of chicken soup with mushrooms, substituted brussel sprouts instead of broccoli and used chopped onions instead of mix. We followed the rest of the recipe as written. Placed in a 9 x 13 pan with a lid and put it on the grill. Love this meal and plan on sharing it with friends."
"This was ok. I doubled it and made together in one foil container. It was convenient in that the whole meal could be assembled and cooked together. It really didn't have a grilled flavor, so could probably just bake in the oven. Would be great to make ahead for camping."