Grilled Chicken Dinner Recipe
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half (8 ounces)
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, peas and/or green beans)
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1. Place chicken in the center of a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Place vegetables around chicken. Sprinkle with soup mix. Top with soup. Fold foil around vegetables and chicken and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 50-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 590 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 2,004 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Dinner
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.