"This complete meal grilled in a foil packet is a palate-pleasing and mess-free dinner for one," relates Floyd Hulet of Apache Junction, Arizona.
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half (8 ounces)
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, peas and/or green beans)
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- Place chicken in the center of a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Place vegetables around chicken. Sprinkle with soup mix. Top with soup. Fold foil around vegetables and chicken and seal tightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 50-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Dinner in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p11
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review