- 1 bone-in chicken breast half (8 ounces)
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, peas and/or green beans)
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- Place chicken in the center of a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Place vegetables around chicken. Sprinkle with soup mix. Top with soup. Fold foil around vegetables and chicken and seal tightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 50-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Dinner(1)
Sort By :
This was ok. I doubled it and made together in one foil container. It was convenient in that the whole meal could be assembled and cooked together. It really didn't have a grilled flavor, so could probably just bake in the oven. Would be great to make ahead for camping.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >