Grilled Chicken Club Pitas Recipe
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 whole pita breads
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and seasoning blend; set aside 3 tablespoons. Pour remaining mixture in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- 2. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cut chicken into 1-in. strips.
- 3. Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads; top with the lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 511 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 43g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Club Pitas
"I am making this exactly as written for the second time tonight. This is a nice light, but filling meal. Perfect for 2 people. Delicious!"
"This is so easy to make and is delicious. :)"
"This was really quite good. I'm not a big mustard fan so I was hesitant to make it as the recipe states but I did. It turned out really good. My husband really likes it too."
"So I was looking for something easy to cook and something that didn't heat up the whole house. This was perfect. quick and easy. I did have to double everything to feed my family. Both my boys and my husband loved it and voted to have it again soon."