Grilled Chicken Club Pitas Recipe
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 whole pita breads
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and seasoning blend; set aside 3 tablespoons. Pour remaining mixture in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cut chicken into 1-in. strips.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads; top with the lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken Club Pitas
Sort By :
This is so easy to make and is delicious. :)
This was really quite good. I'm not a big mustard fan so I was hesitant to make it as the recipe states but I did. It turned out really good. My husband really likes it too.
So I was looking for something easy to cook and something that didn't heat up the whole house. This was perfect. Quick and easy. I did have to double everything to feed my family. Both my boys and my husband loved it and voted to have it again soon.