- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, julienned
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Oil and vinegar salad dressing, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Add chicken strips; seal bag and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
- To serve, arrange greens on four serving plates; top with tomatoes, pineapple, onions and warm chicken. Drizzle with dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Chicken and Mixed Greens Salad
Sort By :
This was delicious!
The marinade made the chicken very moist and gave it wonderful flavor. With the pineapples in the salad it didn't need any dressing!