Tortillas packed with chicken, mango and blue cheese make a light appetizer to welcome the summer season. We double or triple the ingredients for parties. —Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
Featured In: 15 Ways to Make Pizza on the Grill
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Lightly oil grill rack with cooking oil. Sprinkle chicken with blackened seasoning. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix yogurt, lime peel, lime juice, salt and pepper. Cool chicken slightly; finely chop and transfer to a small bowl. Stir in mango and onion.
- Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until puffed. Turn; top with chicken mixture and blue cheese. Grill, covered, 2-3 minutes longer or until bottoms of tortillas are lightly browned. Drizzle with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with cilantro. Cut each tortilla into four wedges. Yield: 16 appeitzers.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken, Mango & Blue Cheese Tortillas in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Grilled Chicken, Mango & Blue Cheese Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review