Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto Recipe
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 12 slices Italian or kalamata olive bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1. Layer the provolone, prosciutto and salami on six bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- 2. In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 sandwiches.
1 sandwich: 497 calories, 30g fat (16g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1590mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto
"A very tasty twist on the grilled cheese. It was quick and easy . Paired well with the Satisfying Tomato Soup recipe I made to go with it. I'd recommend it."