Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto Recipe
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 12 slices Italian or kalamata olive bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Layer the provolone, prosciutto and salami on six bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 sandwiches.
Originally published as Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review