- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 12 slices Italian or kalamata olive bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Layer the provolone, prosciutto and salami on six bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 sandwiches.
Originally published as Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Grilled Cheese & Prosciutto
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2016
"A very tasty twist on the grilled cheese. It was quick and easy . Paired well with the Satisfying Tomato Soup recipe I made to go with it. I'd recommend it."