- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2/3 cup cubed avocado
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lime juice, oil, garlic and Greek seasoning; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. In a small bowl, combine salsa ingredients. Chill until serving.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with salsa. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Caribbean Lime Chicken
Sort By :
This chicken is amazing!!!!!! It has such a great flavor and my family LOVED it!
My daughter & I made this recipe for our Father's Day dinner. Everyone liked it, even the kids! It is easy to make too!
I really liked the marinade for the chicken. The salsa was good, but nobody at our house is a fan of avocado, so I would probably omit that next time.
This is a great "company" recipe--and good for every day use, too. Great salsa!
we were out of gas so couldn't grill the chicken and broiled it instead. The chicken still came out yummy and the salsa was very tasty!