Grilled Caesar Salad Recipe
“This recipe is from my aunt. It’s great when it’s too hot to cook inside and you want something more than a typical salad. Plus, it whips up in minutes," says Debbie Clark of Northglenn, Colorado.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 bunches romaine hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Prepare grill for indirect medium heat. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic; let stand for 5 minutes. Brush over the cut side of each romaine half; lightly brush with 2-3 tablespoons salad dressing.
- 2. Grill, covered, for 3-4 minutes or until outer leaves begin to wilt and romaine is heated through, turning once. Coarsely chop romaine, discarding cores.
- 3. Transfer to a salad bowl. Sprinkle with croutons and cheese. Serve with remaining salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 253 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 556mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Caesar Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC